Surveillance and security system today face many challenges:
- The Urban landscape is very different today than it was just two decades ago. There are super-flyovers, high-rises and other construction elements that create many challenges for law enforcement.
- Surveillance inability of blind spots exist in cities
- The quality of images captured is poor due to weather and light conditions
- Video is difficult to transport and retrieve
- There is a high probability of video and data damage or loss, due to enormous volume and ‘human-touch’ elements
These obstacles and others can create a disjointed information pool that makes communication, response and decision-making ineffective. Moreover, many police organizations are still functioning either in a total manual mode or a semi-automated mode which includes the following handicaps:
- Manual, labor-intensive queries through stored images and video files.
- Low efficiency for real-time law enforcement response and activity
Safe City Systems, together with industry partners, offers cutting-edge End-to-End (E2E) security systems with a seamless and video-optimized network access, a convergent command center, video surveillance cloud, and mobile policing features. Our Safe City Solution provides comprehensive on-site information with visual command, cross-regional resource sharing, and intelligent analysis functions for 360-degree security protection.